Prev: RE: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert] Next: hello

RE: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]

From: Binhan Lin <Lin@R...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 15:56:04 -0700
Subject: RE: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]

Don't forget to start with:

Hammer's Slammers
At Any Price

-----Original Message-----
From:	Paul Lesack [SMTP:lesack@unixg.ubc.ca]
Sent:	Thursday, February 04, 1999 3:49 PM
To:	gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject:	Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG
Advert]

I believe they should be read in the following order:

The Tank Lords
Caught in the Crossfire
The Butcher's Bill
The Sharp End

I'm not exactly positive though; my books are at home, and I'm at
work. . .

Most of the stories don't have any connection to each other,
anyway. They are arranged in "the order the author finds most
satisfactory", which doesn't necessarily mean chronologically.

Paul

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Paul Lesack wrote:
>
> > All the stories from Hammer's Slammers have been reprinted in the
> > newest editions, currently available from Baen Books. The only
> > difference is they appear in a different order, and there's no
> > book *specifically* entitled Hammer's Slammers, now.
>
>	  OK, then what books should I be looking for?	What order
should I read