Prev: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b Next: Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]

Re: hello Starfire...

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 17:30:02 -0500
Subject: Re: hello Starfire...

  I stopped playing because the ships and then the fleets all started
looking the
same.
No matter how I designed my ships, they came out looking like all the
others.  I
think that system didn't have enough diversity.

  After that, I started experimenting with my own systems, until I found
Full
Thrust.
I also rebelled at the prices being charged for the Version 3 of
Starfire
Empires.  I did buy the Stars at war supplement.  Lots of scenarios, and
their
official history is much better.

Donald Hosford

DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> << But of course! Welcome here, BTW - it seems more and more of the
Starfire