Prev: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b Next: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b

RE: MEKO Ships

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:24:38 +1100
Subject: RE: MEKO Ships

For these I was thinking more along the lines of 'ablative' style armour
which is simply welded over any weak sections exposed due to the modular
construction, etc...

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy