Prev: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083 Next: [FT] Repost Replacement Boarding Rules (fixed)

Re: [FT] Brain's off today (was Re: OFFICIAL RULING REQUEST ...)

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:24:03 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Brain's off today (was Re: OFFICIAL RULING REQUEST ...)

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> -MWS- wrote in reply to me:
[snip]
> Fourth line: 18/6 + 1/6 * (2 * 3/6 + 1 * 2/6) - aha, here's a
difference.
> You seem to have deducted the missiles that get through the PDS fire
> instead of those which get nailed by the re-rolls.

Gack!
[pounds head against wall, trying in vain to engage the <start> button]

First I forget to invert the sign, then I forget to invert the secondary
matrix.  Hope this doesn't carry over to my motor coordination circuits
for
this evening's commute . . .
<g>

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083 Next: [FT] Repost Replacement Boarding Rules (fixed)