Prev: Re: [FT] OFFICIAL RULING REQUEST (was Re: Couple of questions) Next: Re: [SGII] Random thoughts on Colonials

Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083

From: "It'll be cool, it'll be fun...it's gonna *suck*" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 14:14:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083

> >NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01, 2083
>> [...]
>
>If you look at any Order of Battle, you will see that on paper, that
they
>are all the same - 3 platoons/lances/units/squadrons/whatever = 1
Company.
>Each unit is made up of the same forces (again on paper) US Tank forces

Wait, wait, wait...Order of BATTLE...not Fleet Roster. I apologize, for
thought for some reason you were presenting a fleet roster for the NSL.
It
only took me ALL DAY to figure this out. [beats head w/bat]

>If you look at:
>http://history.cc.ukans.edu/~kansite/ww_one/naval/jutob.htm You will
see ...

Thanks!

Mk
-
Sarah: "Is this the point where I say, 'why in the heck am I doing
this'?"

Indy: "And this is the point where I say, 'belay's on'."

Prev: Re: [FT] OFFICIAL RULING REQUEST (was Re: Couple of questions) Next: Re: [SGII] Random thoughts on Colonials