Prev: RE: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert] Next: Re: MEKO Ships, OUDF and all that

Re: GZGPedia mailing list

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 08:49:30 -0700

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:30:35 -0600, devans@uneb.edu writes:
>Sorry, Matthew.
>
>The point of everyone 'holding their tongues' is to show just how much
we
>appreciate your efforts!
>
>I apologize for my falling down on the 'rah rah rah' job. Mr. White
received
>plenty of hurrahs from me (also well deserved).

I know.  All tounge(sp?) in cheek.  I know I have . . . issues
. . . with spelling and I try to remember to spell-check things, but
oh well.  Sometimes they get past me.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: RE: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert] Next: Re: MEKO Ships, OUDF and all that