Prev: OT: JMS's response (was: RE: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?) Next: Re: MEKO Ships

Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 23:43:55 +1100
Subject: Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

> I'm sorry, anybody who considers Heinlein and Pournelle
> "crap" science fiction does not know the meaning of the word.
> Or he's some species of troll, saying something he
> knows is outrageous in a pathetic attempt to
> get some attention.

He's definitely a troll. Read the VERY small print at the bottom of the
long
tirade page.  I've seen all this before; usually it's about religion.

What saddens me most is the amount of time/energy some people are
wasting in
writing to this guy, telling him off. That's what he WANTS; you can tell
by
some of the comments after other people's emails. This guy isn't
interested
in debate, he just wants attention.  Do the right thing; ignore him.

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net

Prev: OT: JMS's response (was: RE: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?) Next: Re: MEKO Ships