Prev: Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis. Next: Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 07:00:37 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

"Mark A. Siefert" wrote:

> Jason Stephensen wrote:
> > This is a joke, right.....?
>
>	  Apparently not.  He been trolling about Aint it Cool News
proclaiming
> the evils of Babylon 5, JMS, and other "crap" science fiction like
> Robert Heinlein and Jerry Pournelle.	Anyone who is a B5 fan (whom he
> claims is part of a tiny minority of sci-fi fans) wants to "divide"
> sci-fi fandom and foist the Babylon 5 on the genre.  If you ask me.
He
> need therapy.

	I agree. This is one of the prices we pay for free speech.
	I guess the best thing is to ignore the little
	psychopath.

	I'm sorry, anybody who considers Heinlein and Pournelle
	"crap" science fiction does not know the meaning of the word.
	Or he's some species of troll, saying something he
	knows is outrageous in a pathetic attempt to
	get some attention.

Prev: Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis. Next: Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?