Prev: Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh? Next: RE: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

RE: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:46:00 -0800
Subject: RE: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

Just goes to show how Brain Cancer affects judgement calls....

<WhacketyWHACKETYWhackety>
-Narn Bat Squad attempt Tumor removal.........

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell