Prev: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .) Next: GZG on-line cat

Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military OT(Tribes of Crane)

From: "Denny Graver" <cyberdruss@c...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 23:11:34 -0000
Subject: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military OT(Tribes of Crane)

>Mein Gott im himmel! Tribes of Crane, deja vu, all over again!
>
>The_Beast
>
>I'm not familiar with that reference, please enlighten me.

Tribes of Crane was (?) a play by  mail game or Tribal conquest
(Inspired by
John Norman's Gor books.) originated by Schubel & Sons years ago and
moderated by various others companies since.  I think Dixie was a city
on
Crane.	Memory fades with time..  I should know, I used to help GM it!
:)

Prev: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .) Next: GZG on-line cat