Prev: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!! Next: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

[FT/FB] NCS enters the ship sales market

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 14:57:21 PST
Subject: [FT/FB] NCS enters the ship sales market

Hi ya'll.  I'm proud to announce the entry of the NCS into the ship
sales market.  Here are three new products available to those small
colonies out there, who find themselves in need of space combat
capability.

Comments welcome.

Model A class DL

Mass 22
fragile hull
thrust 8
4 x class 1 beam
2 x PDS
1 x ADFC
1 x Firecon
FTL
cost 78

The Model A Light Destroyers are intended for patrol duties, and
includes some point defense and area defence capability, so they can act

as ad-hoc escorts in a pinch.  No ordnance requiring weapons are
included to reduce supply requirements.

Model A class DG

Mass 30
fragile hull
thrust 6
2 x class 1 beam
2 x SML w/ 3 x salvoes
1 x Firecon
FTL
cost 106

The Model A Missile Destroyers are intended to act in support of heavier

combat units, as well as system defense.

Model A class FS

Mass 8
fragile hull
thrust 10
1 x class 1 beam
1 x Firecon
FTL
cost 26

The Model A Scout Frigate is used for light recce roles.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!! Next: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert