Prev: Re: [FT] OFFICIAL RULING REQUEST (was Re: Couple of questions) Next: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [long]

Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 14:31:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >BTW, Jon, is there a plan to get those Slammer's minis down to 6mm
for
> >us DSII guys?
>
> AAAAGGGHHH!! Now, how did I guess that someone was going to ask
this....
> <wry grin>

We also need open hover jeeps with tribarrels (also useful for Traveller
Air Raft usage), Caliopes for UDB units, and infantrymen with skimmers.
Hover jeeps with mortars would also be good.  BTW, you know what would
be cool?  Doing a mortar-carrier version of your APC line--the generic
Future Wars APCs that come in grav and tracked versions.  In all your
copious spare time, of course.

John M. Atkinson