Prev: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert Next: Re: [FT] OFFICIAL RULING REQUEST (was Re: Couple of questions)

Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:54:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

The Siefert sed:
***
On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >Tim Jones wrote:
> >BTW, Jon, is there a plan to get those Slammer's minis down to 6mm
for
> >us DSII guys?
>
> AAAAGGGHHH!! Now, how did I guess that someone was going to ask
this....
> <wry grin>

     Now Jon, uyou only bring it upon yourself.
***

On purpose, methinks.

I was going back through old GZG posts, trying to answer the MTvsSMB/PDS
question (never did find an answer; did Jon make one?), and found a
tonne of
'stuff' brought up, but nothing came of 'em as I recall.

Remember FT dice? GZG decals? Bugs Don't Surf? (ok, maybe the advert
answered
that one...)

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert Next: Re: [FT] OFFICIAL RULING REQUEST (was Re: Couple of questions)