Prev: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert Next: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

RE: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:46:06 -0600 (CST)
Subject: RE: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Mike Wikan wrote:

> Gee, I thought my two networked K6-2 300 Machines were nifty....

	Hey!  You didn't have to be stuck with the same stinking piece
of
kludge for the three years.  My old Gateway was a 75Mhz with 6MB RAM
(though we eventually upgraded this to 24)and a 650MB hard drive.  I
couldn't even fit an of the current games on that thing, much less
having
the processor speed to run them to play it.  Cut me some slack people!
Give me some room to celebrate a little.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert Next: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert