Prev: Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis. Next: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

Re: dutch infantry

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:36:16 +0000
Subject: Re: dutch infantry

>can anyone tell me what the new (ish) 25mm dutch infantry look like?
they
>are described as being usable as police or security, so they sound like
>light troops, which fits in well with my current model of the dutch.
so,
>has anyone who has bought/seen some give me a more detailed
description?

>ta,
>Tom

Fatigues and partial body armour, small compact assault rifles, bonedome
style helmets (think motorcycle crash helmet, old open-face type) with
goggle-type visors. Helmet style is a bit like the AD Police from
Bubblegum
Crisis, but without the respirator bit. Small backpacks with comms
antennae.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis. Next: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert