Prev: Re: texaco Next: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [long]

Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [l

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:30:53 EST
Subject: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [l

<< >Also, two custom sculpted rabbits looked on.

 Elite, Leader:1 killer rabbits? Then we'd just need a suppresion result
of
"So Scared They Wet Their Armour"  ^_^ >>
I have a small rabbit (4 lbs), they can hurt you he has very sharp teeth
that
can draw blood in a slit that is about 1/4" long.  If you had a much
bigger
rabbit it could realy hurt you.  He also has claws that can be used to
do a
lot of damage (he can draw blood, I wonder what would happen if I
sharpen
them...)
-Stephen

Prev: Re: texaco Next: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [long]