Prev: Re: texaco Next: Re: texaco

Re: [FT & DSII] miniatures for sale or trade

From: Scott Spieker <scspieker@n...>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 11:43:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT & DSII] miniatures for sale or trade

	I have updated the web site to include images and an inventory
of items
that I have for sale.  Below is the original message, which is somewhat
accurate, but the web site is most accurate.
	I would prefer to sell the set as a complete lot, since a few of
the
items listed are highly sought after OOP miniatures, I would rather not
break up the collection unless I can find at least one person interested
in each of the groupings that the others do not want.  I am offering the
miniatures to this listing first, before I go and make in more public
with the News feeds.

	If you are interested at looking at the images:
http://ww3.ncweb.com/scspieker/figures/index.html will take you to the
correct pages.	Please contact me privately with any questions or offers
at: scspieker@ncweb.com

Thank you,
Scott Spieker