Prev: dutch infantry Next: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

RE: (FT) Page Updated - New Custom Minis

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:21:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: (FT) Page Updated - New Custom Minis

Tim,

Thanks, by the way I have two kids, one 9 and one 12 (going on 30). The
only time they leave me alone is when I am painting or grinding on
something, after they go to bed. ;)

I will continue untill I run out of money or the wife tells
me to stop..

Steven

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Tim Jones wrote:

> Ok Steven
>
> >I have add 10 NSL, 9 NAC, 7 FSE, 6 Kra'Vak, and 1 Free Trader
>
> just *how* are you so prolific (no kids?)
> This continues to be one of the most awesome
> FT picture sites on the web, long may you
> continue.
>

> -= tim jones =-

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: dutch infantry Next: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military