Prev: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military Next: He's dead, can I go now? Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 06:53:02 PST
Subject: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 23:43:38 -0600
From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Laserlight wrote:

[Snipping other undeserved attacks on my baby]

right now.  While that's doing that, I'm kicking back in a comfy chair,
watching a DVD of 2001.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert
=======================================

Hope for this.....

"I'm sorry Mark, but I can't do that.  Mark?  What are doing Mark?  I
have the greatest enthusiasm for this download Mark.  Dai-sy, Dai-sy,
give-me-your-ans-wer-do................"

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military Next: He's dead, can I go now? Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!