Prev: [FT] Pics page updated Next: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:37:41 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

> The astropolitical map, version one, mod zero, is
> up at the encyclopedia starmap page,

447 kB! i've had lack-of-memory errors from a win nt box with virtual
memory; i logged in on a second workstation just to see your map, and
that
moaned too. is there any way it can be made smaller? perhaps borken up
into several sheets?

> Whoever is in charge, please assign "offical" colors
> for the new empires. I need them for the map.

might i suggest the dutch be orange? obvious really.

> And could anybody tell me where the Kra'vak and
> Sava'su incursion are located?

if we could tell you that, we wouldn't be sitting here discussing
colours

Tom

Prev: [FT] Pics page updated Next: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!