Prev: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!! Next: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 00:08:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

>I like his planet.  Good set-up.  Make note not to bother him.  And I'm
>still salivating over the chance to propose the Templar ground forces

Power armor, tanks, mobile artillery for the brethren.	Confreres and
mercs
provide regular infantry plus light and medium tanks.  Five man teams,
five
teams to a platoon.  Generally a battalion has 2 armor + 2 infantry + 1
support (arty/air/engineer) company.  I don't know enough about DS2 to
write
their units up beyond that point.  Aim for decisive engagements.

>after I'm done with everything else. . . :)  So let me see, that's
>1)Finish New Jordan[1], 2)Do New Israel, 3)Grand Company (bunch of
>Spanish-speaking FSE dregs),

Not Catalans, by any chance?

Prev: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!! Next: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!