Prev: Re: [FT] OFFICAL RULING REQUEST (was Re: Couple of questions) Next: Re: Kzinti Miniatures

Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 22:29:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

The astropolitical map, version one, mod zero, is
up at the encyclopedia starmap page,
http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/ft/ftmapmain.html

Feel free to critisize and comment on it.

It only has the major groups as yet. I'm working on
assigning and putting all the requested groups on it.

Whoever is in charge, please assign "offical" colors
for the new empires. I need them for the map.

And could anybody tell me where the Kra'vak and
Sava'su incursion are located?

Prev: Re: [FT] OFFICAL RULING REQUEST (was Re: Couple of questions) Next: Re: Kzinti Miniatures