Prev: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .) Next: RE: GW-Tyranids

Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

From: "It'll be cool, it'll be fun...it's gonna *suck*" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 18:10:09 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

>Does anyone have a simplistic breakdown of current
>populations/militaries? I'm _most_ interested only for fleets, but
would
>like to make sure I was balanced with ground/reserves, etc. For
instance
>- Indy - any estimate for the population of the NAC?

Zathras know nothing about populations of GZG Universe. No one tell
poor Zathras, so not knowing, cannot tell.

Indy/Zathras-in-training
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .) Next: RE: GW-Tyranids