Prev: Re: Kzinti Miniatures Next: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .)

GW-Tyranids

From: Magnus Alexandersson <m96maal@m...>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 23:42:07 +0100
Subject: GW-Tyranids

Hello!

Silent Swede, no, not Örjan (Oe...;).

Well, I surfed a few months ago (yeah, I know... ) but anyway. I saw
some Dirtside rules about Tyranids and their natural instincts. I found
it very interessting since the psychology part about the tyranids give
me some gray hairs...

I have nothing concrete at the moment, just some thoughts. I work with
my sketches posted at:

www.mdstud.chalmerrs.se/%7Emd8maal/SGII-nids.html

Well, they are going through a major overhaul, but maybe there is
something..

till next time...

--
///magnus

      Magnus Alexandersson
remove the NOSPAM from the address

Prev: Re: Kzinti Miniatures Next: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .)