Prev: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasan Next: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [l

Re: Kzinti Miniatures

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:15:53 -0600
Subject: Re: Kzinti Miniatures

Phil sed:
***
And since there haven't been any sentient females for centuries, there
won't be
any female telepaths -- so you won't get one, craven or otherwise, in a
pack
called "Seductress" <g>.
***

Well, stretching my limited memory even further: I think only one of the
pack
was obviously female. I think the other two are supposedly male escorts.
Oh, and
definitely not 'barrel' chested. Lithe and cat-like.

Unless my imagination is overwhelming my memory. I DID admit to the
title
pervert... ;->=

Anyway, I'll need to take one of my Aslan packs over to the Hobbytown
and
compare to Seductress crew one of these days.

The_Beast