Prev: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia.

Re: Life around an M-class star

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 05:43:41 PST
Subject: Re: Life around an M-class star

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 16:30:46 -0500

It'll spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> >They would be called something like Solar Converter Array Satellites
or
> >Radiant Frequency Modulation Satellites :-).
>
> Also known as 'Target #1', 'Target #2', 'Target #3', etc, for any
invading
> forces intent on crippling/taking over said colony.  :-)

Or for NI raiders who are interested in encouraging more converter
sales.... (after all, no one wears white in the gzgverse....)

Tom.
==================================

Hmmmm, perhaps the NCS should get into the business as well.

"What suh?  You mean yore power sat has collapsed on itself?  Mighty
terrible if I do say so.  Yes suh, we'll get a transport right out there

with a new 'un.  Now, suh, if ya'll don't mind giving me yore Colonial
Bank's number, and yore account's number, we'll jus' get this fixed
right now......"

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia.