Prev: Re: correction for Encyclopedia project title. Next: Re: [FT] Pics posted

RE: correction for Encyclopedia project title.

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:59:02 -0000
Subject: RE: correction for Encyclopedia project title.

>One slight problem with this. The project is unofficial.
>Therefore we have no right to attempt to use "product recognition and
branding".
>In fact, it could be considered illegal.

Nobody in GZG has shot their fan sites yet (unlike Viacom)
and we all have the same fonts, colors and logos
(some direct scans) as the GZG products, all over the place!
If there had been a problem I think something would have been
said by now.

Yes its unofficial and that should be plain either in the
title (Unoffical GZG Encyclopedia Galatica) or on each page.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: correction for Encyclopedia project title. Next: Re: [FT] Pics posted