Prev: Re: [FT][URL] KV FB Designs Next: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.

Kzinti Miniatures

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:23:28 PST
Subject: Kzinti Miniatures

During my dinner break, I stopped by the local Allied Hobbies, and
discovered a rather odd pack of figures.  The pack was called
"Seductress" (Ral Partha, 02-808), and had three figures:

A catwoman with her tail wrapped around her in what could be considered
a "seductive" fashion--assuming that you are attracted to women with
tails.	Not a bad figure, but not particularly useful, either.

The second figure is a humanoid feline, standing about 8" tall in 25mm
scale.	He is wearing full body armor, and carrying a large gun.  His
tail looks suspiciously ratlike.

The third figure is similar to the second, but is armed with a knife and

only armored from the waist down.  His ears are fan-like, rather than
feline.

Clearly, these are meant to be Kzinti.	They are part of the "LARRY
ELMORE'S COLLECTOR SERIES", so I assume that they are based on a book
cover--anyone know which one?  I'm going to pick up a pack (the store
has three) just so I can say I've got a Kzin figure...I think I'll call
him "Speaker to Lunchmeat."  Anyone know where I can find a Puppeteer?

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [FT][URL] KV FB Designs Next: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.