Prev: GZG Encyclopedia. Next: Life around an M-class star

RE: Couple of questions

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:00:50 -0800
Subject: RE: Couple of questions

Jim

SMs haven't completely replaced MT missiles, but I haven't seen many
recent
designs that use MT missiles lately.

Tim Jones has posted some FB compatible Kra'Vak rules.	I haven't had a
chance to play them yet, but they look good.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/kravak/kv-fb-design.html

Later,
Nathan