Prev: Maps...What does Jon think? Next: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities

My Site Has Moved

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:05:14 -0700
Subject: My Site Has Moved

Hey, folks. I've finally got my own domain, so my FT site
has moved to my new site (its new, permanent home), at

   <http://www.spinwardstars.com/ft/>.

I haven't yet had the opportunity to update my various
graphics files for the Fleet Book, but it's high on my
to-do list. In the mean time, there's the LCD and FT Systems
fonts (FT2), and a variety of EPS and Adobe Illustrator files
for FT2 SSDs and systems.

I've updated the entry in the FT Network from Reynolds Virtual
Workshop to Spinward Stars. Enjoy!

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Maps...What does Jon think? Next: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities