Prev: Re: making list Next: Re: [fh] nederlander space kingdom

Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:04:30 +1300
Subject: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

Nyrath the completely amazing wrote:
>Now, the colony list will be changing as people
>ask me for stars.  What can I do to make it
>easy for you to maintain your lists?
>Are you using a spreadsheet?
    Lotus Improv. I can also use MS Excel '95.

>What format?
>How about importing comma delimeted files?
    Comma delimited files are OK.

Laserlight wrote:
>I think that my spreadsheet is substantially the same as the Double A
team's
>page, with the advantage that it's easy for me to add stars and
recalculate
>the distances.  At the moment you can get there from
>www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/7643/index.html  <click> fullthrust
><click> starsheet.  Coming soon we'll have 1.1 up at the angelfire
site.

    I think Laserlight's spreadsheet is the better. My one takes ages to
generate on my old 486. A spreadsheet like Laserlight's is a lot easier
use for those with MS Excel '95 or better.
    Are there any here who don't or can't use MS Excel '95 or better? If
there are, let me know on the list. If there are, I'll keep it
maintained,
otherwise I'll remove it and we can use Laserlight's version.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: making list Next: Re: [fh] nederlander space kingdom