Prev: Re: [fh] nederlander space kingdom was Re: [IFWG] Timeline update Next: Re: [fh] nederlander space kingdom

Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 13:14:27 -0500
Subject: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

Andrew & Alex wrote:

> Star system distance guide:
>     http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/Guide.html

>Nyrath chortled:
You have good stuff at your site!
I'm cobbling together a site at
http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/ft/ftmapmain.html

Now, the colony list will be changing as people
ask me for stars.  What can I do to make it
easy for you to maintain your lists?
Are you using a spreadsheet? What format?
How about importing comma delimeted files?
Tell me what you want.<

I think that my spreadsheet is substantially the same as the Double A
team's
page, with the advantage that it's easy for me to add stars and
recalculate
the distances.	At the moment you can get there from
www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/7643/index.html  <click> fullthrust
<click> starsheet.  Coming soon we'll have 1.1 up at the angelfire site.

Prev: Re: [fh] nederlander space kingdom was Re: [IFWG] Timeline update Next: Re: [fh] nederlander space kingdom