Prev: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia Next: Re: DSII - Air Defence Levels.

(GZG Encyclopedia) Hey how can I contribute?

From: "JANoll" <janoll@a...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:58:38 -0500
Subject: (GZG Encyclopedia) Hey how can I contribute?

Hello I think all this talk about the GZG-Ency.  is great.  I've allways
loved the game and have wanted somebody to put more info out on the
game.
Well instead of just sitting back and lurking I thought I'd put forth my
couple of brain cells and help out.   So I need to know.

1.  Who is assigning tasks?
2.  Is there a central depository for knowledge yet, if so where?
3.  Is there a plan of action for what gets done in what order?
4.  How do I get involved?

Please email me with answers.

Thanks
Keep Gaming.
JANoll

Prev: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia Next: Re: DSII - Air Defence Levels.