Prev: OT: BFG release date. Next: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 18:17:53 -0500
Subject: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

Ok, I've got a preliminary web page up for the star maps,
for all of the distinquished memebers of this list to pick apart.

In the meanwhile, I am frantically working on filling all the many
orders for stars for the various empires.

I lost track of which title graphic we settled on, if it
is a different one I will be happy to change it.
I used the off-white background color.
I tried to have targets at the start of the paragraphs.

Please give me input so as to make this in line with the
other pages.

Prev: OT: BFG release date. Next: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia