Prev: Re: FCT working group Next: OT: BFG release date.

[FT] Scenario double-check requested

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 14:37:41 -0500
Subject: [FT] Scenario double-check requested

OK, I've worked out the details on that FT scenario I'm going to be
running at GZG-ECC.  I was wondering if someone who knows they won't be
at GZG-ECC could look it over and give me some feedback (a playtest
would be even better--I can't do that because one of the players in my
regular FT group is going to the con and might be playing).  Please
e-mail me off the list.  I'm using the Kra'Vak construction rules on my
website.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: FCT working group Next: OT: BFG release date.