Prev: Re: The assembled throngs have spoken RE: correction for Encyclopedia project title. Next: Re: ARRRGHHHH!!! ( Was Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.)

Re: ARRRGHHHH!!! ( Was Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.)

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:56:15 -0500
Subject: Re: ARRRGHHHH!!! ( Was Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.)

John C wrote:
> I do hope that they do Tyrannid rules at some point.	If the ships
are,
> in fact, larger than the orginial releases, it will finally give me a
> fleet with some capital ships.  Sixty ships is a decent fleet...but
when
> your largest ship is the size of an crusier, it can be a bit
> demoralizing.

	Mr. Chambers said that things like Tyrannid rules will
	appear only if this initial game sells well.

	This game is intentionally limited to just the "Gothic
	War" period, to limit the number and type of miniatures
	that have to be produced.

	Mr. Chambers also said something to the effect that
	Game$ Work$hop had a "sculptor shortage", i.e., they
	have far more miniatures pending than they have
	sculptors to create them.