Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course) Next: Re: CCS ship designs...?

making list

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 20:39:32 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: making list

evening all,

right! if you own one of these star nations and have a website for it,
let
me know:

- oceanic union
- New Israel
- Union of Border Worlds
- Texaco Corp (or whatever they're called these days)

oh, and is there an islamic fedaration main page? i have links for the
army and the navy.

also, are we looking at the K'rathi as a new alien species in the
extended
Tuffleyverse? and what do we call this set of all unofficial powers? the
EpiTuffleyverse? the Gzglverse? and how do you pronounce GZG-L?
"Ghazgul"?
surely not?

ta,
Tom

ps when i search for "noam izenberg" on altavista, it says

AltaVista Recommends:
Politics & Royalty > Other Figures
Political People > Other Figures

noam, is there something you're not telling us?

Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course) Next: Re: CCS ship designs...?