Prev: Re: Encyclopedia Test Pages Next: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

Re: [LST] GZGE Request

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 22:07:56 -0600
Subject: Re: [LST] GZGE Request

Laserlight Productions announced:
***
It is now Officially OK to end a sentence with a preposition.  I don't
recall who decreed this, but it was handed down somewhere in the last
couple
of months.  Call it English v 3.1, I guess.
***

Actually, I had heard this; might be we both listened to the same NPR
story, but we might be marked as liberal elite snobs. Something seldom
seen
in Nebraska. ;->=

And I groaned BEFORE you mentioned Win trucks. I could see it coming
when I
first wrote 'Mac trucks'.

Offer of my meager talents stands.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Encyclopedia Test Pages Next: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)