Prev: Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth Next: Re: Encyclopedia Suggestion Continued

UFTWWWP changes coming up.

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:49:40 -0600 (CST)
Subject: UFTWWWP changes coming up.

	In the next few weeks, the UFTWWWP will be going to going
through a bit of
an renovation.	I'm going to sort through my directory and rearrange the
graphics and text files into a more usable format.  I'm also I'm going
try to flaunt my newly acquird graphics design knowledge to spruce up
the
site (oringal imagmes, image maps, etc.).  Don't be too surprised if
something is there is a file out of place, or an image file is broken.
They will be dealt with.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth Next: Re: Encyclopedia Suggestion Continued