Prev: RE: correction for Encyclopedia project title. Next: Re: Geo-Hex/GZG on TV: Pandemonium '99

RE: Encyclopedia Test Pages

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:29:54 -0000
Subject: RE: Encyclopedia Test Pages

Jerry wrote:

>That being said, I've got a 'suggestion' up for pages, and page format.
>I'm from the minimalist school of page design.  I've read
>other people's
>suggestion, but I only had twenty spare minutes to put this up, so I
>decided to just go with that and then take the time to organize what
>people said later on, and incorporated said suggestions then.

White page, black text. I read a lot of stuff online rather than
printing it.
White on black is harder to read.

I prefer the standard link colours (Links to pages
that have not been seen by the user are blue; links to previously seen
pages
are purple or red. Don't mess with these colors since the ability to
understand
what links have been followed is one of the few navigational aides that
is
standard in most web browsers. Consistency is key to teaching users what
the
link colors mean.)

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: correction for Encyclopedia project title. Next: Re: Geo-Hex/GZG on TV: Pandemonium '99