Prev: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale Next: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale

Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:13:24 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale

I've just been looking through FB1, and it got me wondering as to what
scale the GZG FT miniatures are.

They appear to be "in scale" with one another: that is, a 2000 tonne
corvette from one nation is about the same size as a 2000 tonne corvette
from another, while a 20000 tonne Super Dreadnaught is about 10x the
volume. Or looks that way, anyway.

Looking at the figs compared with 1/600 and 1/1200 scale warships leads
me to think that they are about 1/1000 - 1/1250 in size. (Compare with
the Starfleet Battles old line, which was 1/3788).

Comments?

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale Next: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale