Prev: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details Next: Re: Its a size thing, waw: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

RE: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:13:44 +1000
Subject: RE: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

><shameless plug>
>I've just started using MS Photodraw 2000.  It's a graphics editor were
>going to be shipping with Office 2k.  There's a 30 day eval at this
>location:
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/office/2000/PhotoDraw/Trial/default.htm
>
>It's rather large (6-8 meg IIRC), but it's a nice program for making
web
>graphics.
></shameless plug>
>
>There's always Paint Shop Pro 5 which is a great shareware app.

If you mean the eval version of Paint Shop Pro 5 then it works fine
until
your 60 days (30 official and 30 giving you the benefit of
the doubt) are up and then you're off (i.e. it don't work no more).
However, if
you get Painshop Pro 4 eval version then you can happily use it until
the cows come home (they must have figured out the kill switch after #4)
and there are no real differences (well no major ones) between 4 and 5.
Not that I'm condoning using a product past the trial period, after all
that's illegal or something isn't it... ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details Next: Re: Its a size thing, waw: Re: Fighter Missiles and such