Prev: Re: NI stealth project Next: Re: [DSII] DFO Pods

Re: [DSII] DFO Pods

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:08:22 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [DSII] DFO Pods

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, John M. Atkinson wrote:

> I know these things take up four capacity points, but I can't find
where
> it say this.	I thought it would be on Page 16, with all the other
> capacity costs, but I can't find it there or in the Aerospace section.

> What am I overlooking?

doesn't it say something like "treated exactly like a load of artillery
ammo" somewhere? it could be another one of jon those rules which were
left out by mistake, but nobody noticed because it was just obvious
because gzg games are so amazingly internally consistent - damn i love
this company!

Tom

Prev: Re: NI stealth project Next: Re: [DSII] DFO Pods