Prev: RE: Encyclopedia GZG Next: Re: NI stealth project

Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:15:42 EST
Subject: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

<< 4. HOSTING

 With the amount of information that could be stored in this thing, the
space
 required could get very large. Now unless someone has their own server,
this
 could lead to problems. A free space could be used, but then we have

 My suggestion: host it all over the place. Different sites host
different
 aspects. Timeline stuff may be hosted at one place; equipment at
another. As
 long as the look is consistent throughout, who cares if it's at one
place or
 not?

 My biggest suggestions at this stage are to sort out exactly WHAT will
be
 covered by this project, the GOAL of the project and WHO will be in
what
 positions - probably in that order.

 My 2 cents. :) >>
I have 20mbs of web space from AOL, as I'm planing to do a small page
about
the UBW other FT stuff maybe a little bit of EFSB and some stuff about
WC I
could host part of it.
-Stephen

Prev: RE: Encyclopedia GZG Next: Re: NI stealth project