Prev: Re: Campain ending Next: Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh

Re: Its a size thing, waw: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:36:46 -1000
Subject: Re: Its a size thing, waw: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

In the books? It doesn't, as the FB doesn't re-hash the interface ideas
in MT -
However go to the Mailing list archives (note that this was the old
list, but
Jerry's got 'em all, I believe.  )

Look at posts starting Nov 10/98.  A post my Mike Elliott entitled
'[FT][DS][SG] Interface'
This is continued in a thread started by Philip Pournelle titled 'Cargo
capacity, etc.'
The thread 'Marine Contingents' also touches on this.

It appears as if all the writings died down by Nov 14/98.

BTW, there is an earlier thread that started this.  Check out the Nov
5/98 post
by Brendan Robertson titled 'RE: FT : EW & Boarding Parties'.  It is a
response
to my question (which he included in his quote) about BP's in the FB.
Follow
this one through for some more ideas.

Hope that helps,
     Jared

DracSpy@aol.com on 01/25/99 04:01:01 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Jared E Noble/AAI/ARCO)

<<   I think for the new construction rules of the Fleet Book we've
determined
 that 1 Mass = 25 CS.

 Gort, Klaatu barada nikto! >>
If that was the case then the fighter would be a size two fighter.  Were
does
it say that 1 mass = 25 CS?
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Campain ending Next: Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh