Prev: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update Next: RE: [IFWG] Timeline update

Its a size thing, waw: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:15:36 EST
Subject: Its a size thing, waw: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

<< I agree that over-complicating the fighter rules too much will cause
problems.
 FWIW, my fighter construction rules are mostly about combining existing
fighter
 capabilities in any way you want - and then paying for them.  I did add
in
Large
 fighters (1.5 spaces, or 4 per group) that allow you to more easily
carry
 additional abilities, but offset by the fact that your squadron size is
reduced. >>
If I under stand this corectaly 1 CS is 1/50 of a mass, as each fighter
takes
up one mass it would take up 50 CS.  50 CS could hold 4 people (for
flight
ops) and a size 8 aero space craft, is this corect?
Thanks
Bye
Stephen

Prev: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update Next: RE: [IFWG] Timeline update