Prev: Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth Next: Re: [FT-AAR] comment NAC/NI AAR

Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:18:56 -0800
Subject: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

John M. Atkinson wrote:

> [IFWG] stands for the Islamic Federation Working Group.  That's me,
> Noam, and Laserlight.  I'll use it to mark posts dealing with GZG
Future
> History as it applies to our development of the IF and it's various
> enemies.  :)
>
> I've taken my timeline, added in Noam's modified New Israeli timeline,
> and the timeline we've worked out for New Jordan.
> http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/timeline.html
>
> John M. Atkinson

OK!
    Time to for the FCT to get organized, sort of confederated,
kind of agreeing, talking?, How about letter writing?, OK, lets
form a committee for the possible acquision on thoughts on the
subject.
OK,OK!
The first subject for discussion is: Which subject?

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth Next: Re: [FT-AAR] comment NAC/NI AAR