Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: Re: GW to GZG Evangelism, was Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

RE: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:00:03 -0000
Subject: RE: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth

>As for lopsided firing arcs, this is certainly a plausible
>design if you
>take the FB roll-ship maneuver into account. If you know a
>force is trying
>to blind side you, you can flip and blastem.

Doesn't work if you get doubled though. Interesting
enough in the age of sail ships could only fire a
broadside from one side at a time as they only had
enough crew to man the guns on one side.

The original idea reminds me of puff the magic dragon
converted dakota gunship thingy which circled its target
and blew it to pieces in vietnam. As long as you had air
superiority it worked.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: Re: GW to GZG Evangelism, was Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report