Prev: RE: [FT] SML arcs Next: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

GZGs New Advert

From: "Michael Blair" <amfortas@h...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 02:42:49 PST
Subject: GZGs New Advert

The February issue of Miniature Wargames has an advertisment for GZG.
There are pictures of their Hammer's Slammers type blower panzer and
APC. The panzer is fantastic looking, the APC less so (personal opinion
only, I just thouht they looked more like an SdKfz 151) but still the
best I have yet seen. They both come with crew.
There are also some pictures of the Phalon ships, they do seem to live
up to their nicknames.

Michael.

Prev: RE: [FT] SML arcs Next: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report