Prev: Re: FT Scenario ideas Next: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

Gaming backgrounds/scenarios

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:21:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Gaming backgrounds/scenarios

I've just finished & webbed a draft version of the background for the
'narrative campaign' I'm sort of starting with my SG2/DS2 group. Along
the
way, I've written out some of my version of the NAC of 2183 and a
variety
of other details. Check it out:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html	  then follow
the
'Santa Maria' link.

For those who're interested, the narrative campaign is an attempt to get
around sticky logistics, supply & similar issues by having a backstory
and
a 'GM' to compose scenarios depending on what happens in the games
played
and random or narrative events elsewhere. Santa Maria is experiencing
'bandit problems', in reality the first stage of an outside-supported
revolution attempt. (maybe...)

On a related note, I've also discovered an HTML editor that's actually
worth the hard drive space. Go to http://www.arachnophilia.com and get
the
freeware Arachnophilia editor. Massively customisable, and very cool.
(It's got an included HTML tutor, but it helps to already know HTML. Get
good book first on HTML)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: Re: FT Scenario ideas Next: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report